Friday, September 14, 2012

10 Things Thursday....on Friday

Yeah, I know it's Friday, but I have a list of things to share with you all. Thank you Laura Belle for TTT!

1. I had my 3rd fill on Tuesday. My doctor was 1 hour and 20 minutes late, grrrr! I was so anxious to get the heck on with my day that I never asked what the fill level was. I know on the 1st fill he put in 3ccs and the 2nd fill was 1cc. I go back in 4 weeks. I only lost 5.2 pounds since the previous fill on 8/13. I am feeling like I am almost at the green zone.

2. I am a convert! I had never watched Grey's until about a month ago when I started watching the series on Nefl1x and I am HOOKED. I must say that it has been an emotional rollercoaster watching them back to back. Poor George!!!!!

3. I have not exercised as much as I should. I need to stop letting others distract me from what is important to me.

4. I started classes this week. I am getting an Associates in Computer Information Systems. I know absolutely NOTHING about computers, but it is important to me to add this to my resume to make myself more marketable. Maybe I will learn how to do some cool stuff with my blog.

5. Someone at work brought in cupcakes at work today. Delicious gourmet cupcakes from an awesome bakery here in my area. I helped myself to a mouthwatering red velvet cupcake. It was a little smaller than a normal size cupcake and I COULD NOT finish it. I let it sit on my desk for a few hours before I finally threw it away.
 
6. This brings me to all the other junk at work. I don't think I ever wrote about MnM guy.  This guy that I work with has two HUGE jars of MnMs on his desk.... one is peanut and the other is plain. Sorry that I have no picture for you, but imagine a large pickle jar filled with sweet candy coated chocolaty goodness. I try to tell myself that they have all been contaminated by the various employees visiting his desk, but the second I hear him pouring fresh ones into the jar, I have to force myself to stay in my chair so I don't grab two handfuls, stuff my face and feel ashamed the rest of the day. Sometimes I feel like I am being paid to resist this temptation. He is only 3 feet away!!!!!!
 
7. My husband's birthday was this week. He is not big into celebrating birthdays or holidays, but I am. This time I decided to keep it very low key. I didn't even make him a cake. He barely noticed.
 
8. I have been hiding 4 pairs of shoes in my car. My husband has been getting on me about how much I use the Macy's card. Damn them and their one day sale.
 
9. NSV alert! I have on my favorite pair of jeans today, but it may be the last time I am able to wear them because they are finally too big!
 
10. It's Friday!!!! Have a good weekend everyone!
 
 
 


5 comments:

  1. A lady at my work has those little dove pieces always stocked and ready to eat. I swear she is out to sabatoge me.... I struggle daily to keep my hands out.

    Reg I'm down like 34 lbs I think banded a week after you. I struggle.. Have not gained..but can go 2 3 weeks maintaining...and I work out all the time religiously.

    Your not alone..it's hard hard hard I work at this every god damn day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome to the world of Grey's fans. Less than 2 weeks until the new season!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am the 'candy' person at work. I should NEVER have started it but now it is hard to stop. I do like the visitors in my office to get candy and check in. But I need to pass the torch to someone else (plus it is EXPENSIVE!)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I never know how much is in my band...even when they tell me, I forget. :)

    The group candy jar used to be on my desk (even though I didn't buy it and never filled it...others did it for me). That's one great thing about my new location...high walls and no candy.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have my BBA in computer information systems. I think I was in the last class of grads to learn C and C++... (I'm dating myself now.)

    ReplyDelete