- What is the deal with panties? When I got out the shower this morning I asked my husband to pass me a pair because he was blocking my way to my dresser. I had to say "not those" to probably 5 pairs before I finally settled on what I thought was an acceptable pair. Holy donkeyballs (1st time user of this phrase, works nicely), am I paying for it right now! I feel like my circulation is being cut off at the right leg opening. I keep trying to adjust, but I may end up having to go commando. I DO NOT do commando. I need to keep all this azz contained. My cheeks are named Rudi and Trudi (my hubs came up with that) and are not allowed out to 'play' except in highly supervised situations. Man, I can't wait to get home to fix this.
- I was starving at work today. I had a cheesestick in the work fridge and it has apparently grown legs. I decided to go to the vending machine and the bastard machine wouldn't take my bills. Al I had were pennies in my coin cup. I almost cried (pathetic right?).
- I am going to Erie to visit the in laws this weekend. The visits are always bittersweet. For the most part his family is great, but I feel like I am ALWAYS cooking and cleaning. AM I the only one who feels like they must constantly cook/clean when visiting the in laws? I do not mind helping out and do not want my visits to be a burden, but GEEZ Louise can I get a break too? My hubs gets to lay around the whole time.
- I really want to make an Easter basket for my daughter, but I am afraid it is a bad idea snack wise.
- My sister repaid my contribution to her bail. You have no idea how happy I am for that. Not just because I was broke, but because I didn't have to hear I told you so from the hubs.
- I feel like I have been hating on my hubs, so I need to dedicate #6 to how wonderful he is to me. Even if he does get on my nerves almost all the time. Smooches. This is a picture of him taken for a 9/11 10 year anniversary story our local paper did.
- I miss shopping for clothes so badly. I saw so many cute things at Macy's when I had to buy my interview suit. One day my pretties, one day.
- My other sister is pregnant with her 5th child. She is 29 with no job, and I don't know what to say to her. I really don't know what to say. I am sad for her and her children. I was sad for them before this.
- I get out of work early tomorrow, YAY!!!!!! 5 hour drive to Erie, BOO!!!!!!
- Can't take it anymore. I am taking my scissors to the bathroom to do a little altering.
Thursday, April 5, 2012
10 Things Thursday
I know I have mentioned this before, but I really love TTT. Thank you LauraBelle.