- I am so so excited about finally getting my band. I am currently wieghing in at 240 (give or take a few pounds. I have been hiding from the scale. I have a weight loss goal of getting down to 175 and reevaluating from there. I can't remember the last time I have been below 200 pounds.
- My husband's 20 year high school reunion is at the end of June in Erie, PA. I plan to look smoking hot!!!!!! I wonder how much I can lose by then if I put my mind to it? Please plan on helping me decide on an almost indecent dress to wear to this occasion in the not too distant future.
- My sister's out.....nuff said.
- I am going to visit my mom at her treatment center on Sunday.
- My husband and I are silent arguing. I really really hate that. He gets all moody and refuses to say why. I am sure it has to do with helping out my sister. I know I am going to have to do something naughty to make it up to him.
- I have an interview at my old job (the one that laid me off) next week. I am not really sure if I want to go back I really miss the free parking and onsite gym, but I am going to give it my best at the interview and see what happens. I am hoping to come back with my same salary (my sources say this is likely) and if so, I will be able to enroll my daughter in the awesome day care there. Can you tell that there is a lot on the line with this? I am trying to be cool about it though.
- I have been cutting down my carbs. I am still a long way from cutting them out, but I have been feeling nauseous lately and low-carb eating seems to be the only thing working to make me feel better.
- My surgeon does not require a pre-op diet. I am looking for suggestions on making up my own. I have a great fear of them attempting surgery and me waking up in recovery unbanded because my liver was ginormous.
- If you are following my blog and I am not following yours, please leave your blog address in the comments so I can hit you up :o)
- It's almost my lunch time and I cannot wait to tear into my shish kabobs and salad.
Thursday, March 29, 2012
Ten Things Thursday
I love Ten Things Thursday, however, this is only my second time actually participating. Here it goes.........