YAY!!!!!! It's Thursday :o) Y'all know how I love me some 10 things Thursday. Thank you Laura Belle.
1. Have you seen that Betty White show, 0ff Their R0ckers? It is absolutely hilarious. I watched it for the first time last night and couldn't believe that I have been missing this televised slice of happiness. It is a prank show where all the pranks are performed by senior citizens. Please people, if you need a laugh, tune in!
2. I am still on liquids and still working on getting in all of my protien. I had my surgery last Monday and yesterday I finally had a BM. I know it is gross, but let me tell you, it was EPIC. Talk about relief :o)
3. Speaking of TMI, I was doing one of my wifely duties *wink*wink* and got to wondering if hairs could cause a PB. I know that this is a sensitive subject, but it was hard to concentrate on business when all I was thinking about was whether or not it would scar my husband if I PBd at a moment such as this. I think I will ask him to trim.
4. Now back to some family friendly topics :o) I have missed cooking. My husband (who never ever cooks) has been preparing the meals for himself and Charli since my surgery. It has me feeling almost useless. Yesterday I told him that I wanted to cook dinner and I made a tasty looking dish of Pan-Seared Tilapia with Chili Lime Butter, Bacon Wrapped Asparagus (used 2 slices of bacon cut in thirds and wrapped every third spear) and rice. My how I have missed it. As good as it looked, I was not tempted to cheat on my liquids only phase. I was satisfied with my butternut squash soup.
When I shared this with a friend of mine, she acted like I was going down a slippery slope of band failure. I was very offended. I just missed cooking for my family, geez! Can you guys understand where I am coming from, or am I truly setting myself up?
5. I am noticing that things are starting to fit better. Not enough to say I am in a smaller size or anything, but enough not to have to discreetly unbutton my pants to make it through the day :o)
6. I am anxious to be cleared for some exercise. I like walking, but I want to get my sweat on.
7. I am afraid of Bandster Hell. I am hoping I don't have it. I have been feeling satisfied and I never feel hungry. If anything I get thirsty so I have been working on getting in water so I dont shrivel up like a raisin.
8. My sister told me she had a family of possums living under her sink. What the Hell!?!?!? I don't know long they have been there or if they are paying rent, but I won't be visiting anytime soon. What is the difference between a possum and an opossum?
9. That picture scares me
10. TOMORROW IS FRIDAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!